My Acount Banned For Use Vpn

You Can Check My Account Loged Iam Not Hacker Or Bot :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The government of Iran and some countries restrict users’ free access to global servers. The tyrannical actions of these governments cause people to use vpn and proxies to access game servers. We are not hacked or bot. **We are players in prison. ** not ban us

7 Likes

**We are players in prison. ** not ban us
:sob: :sob:

6 Likes

**We are players in prison. ** dont ban us

5 Likes

Dear Blizzard, I’m a Persian player and my account got banned today because of the VPN usage, Our account kinda got linked to each other since Shadowlands got released we could not connect to blizzard without VPN’s or DNS, you can check logs and we are not cheaters or even farmers to sell our golds, we just want to enjoy this game but we can’t because of this restriction.
All of Persian players, used a VPN called “speed VPN” and now this game is not enjoyable anymore because Blizzard servers are on Amazon and we can’t connect properly as we used to do.

5 Likes

We are players in prison. dont ban us

4 Likes

I got banned for using vpn aswell, without vpn i cant play wow, thats why i had to use it.
When i told blizzard that i was using vpn because of sanction & filtering in my country, they changed my penalty from permanent ban to 6 months suspension.
but still 6 months suspension is unfair for someone who didnt anything shady or wrong.
I just wanted to play my favorite game.

3 Likes

We, the players, ask Blizzard and the Word Of Warcraft team to provide a suitable solution to this problem and to release the blocked accounts due to the vpn connection.

2 Likes

Greetings,

We are only able to provide assistance with our Classic Games Tech (Diablo II, Starcraft, etc…) via this forum. We are also not able to review or discuss account actions, bans or suspensions on any forum.

If you have received a ban/suspension on World of Warcraft and wish to appeal it, you can do so here.

2 Likes