My update for season 5 warzone download doesnt start

when i try to start the dowload on warzone update season 5 it doesnt start.
It shows dowloading but the dowload bar doesnt fill.it just shows me the dowload speed that is slowly becoming very, very low this becoming the second problem.
My main problem is that the download bar doesnt fill, it doesnt show me that dowload is in progress. Maybe a lot of people are dowloading the latest update and the servers are full? i tried changing the region and i have selected at settings/game install, update/automatic updates, applyed the updates and download future patch data for recently played games.

1 Like

My download started well at 7 am this morning. well if you can call 6mg well. lol but its been stuck at with 2gb off download left all day now. Very poor show Blizzard. You really need to improve your server bandwidth.

here is the solution Download problem FIX

For anyone having download problems, there is an easy fix for this.
Worked when season 4 was released and battlenet had the same downloadspeed issues

Works with season 5 release, personally tested.

Change version/region to Americas and use a VPN with an american location for example New York / New Jersey / Washington DC and download with 10-15-20 MB/s.

+1 to make this a sticky, as this problem seems to occur with every new season.

1 Like

24hrs later i still have 10gb to go and why should i purchase a VPN so I can download a freakin game dont make sense

when relesing uppdates make sure ure servers can handle it! i have a 250/250 bb and dl ratio is 56 kbs!

here is a working solution Download problem FIX

Been downloading the MW season 5 update for the past 8 hours and instead of getting my usual 180mbs its varying between 100kbs and 0B/s. Thats right it just stops. Why is it whenever MW releases a update its stupidly large and there servers are too shit to handle the people downloading the update. I’ve done speed tests and tried downloading different games on other game providers and there downloading at the normal speeds.

Is anyone else experiencing this as it seems to be the case everytime they release a update.

3 Likes

Same issue as previous seasons, here is the FIX Download problem FIX

Another Season and another issue downloading it, slow speeds aside I note that the entire download will abort with a helpful message around “We’re having a problem transferring data. Please check your internet connection and try again.”

However, I think given this is an ongoing issue with update which is voiced by many many people - would it not be possible to auto restart the download if the fails? Having a dialogue box to click ok and then re-hit the update the button seems a bit of uneeded piece of functionality. If the dev team could code an auto restart feature I am fairly sure that would be very well received.

Thanks.

Here is youre solution Download problem FIX

Are you kidding me!!! What the ACTUAL F is wrong with these servers! Ive been on constant download for 13 hours and am on 1kb/s at the minute. 40 GB to go!!! This is an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE

Here is the fix Download problem FIX

Another slowww download meanwhile all the TWITCH streamers are online 6 games deep.

2 Likes

I used VPN to speed up my download speed. I went from 15-140KBps to around 5MBps

1 Like

same worked for me too blizzard’s servers in EU must be trash. i was getting 20 BITS per second! used my VPN and set it to america i’m, now getting 5MB/s

1 Like

Any help getting annoying /:

2 Likes

Same here, stuck at updating blizzard agent or stuck at installing 0% if it makes it through the agent part…

Was trying to update MW, since the last time I played that game was before even warzone was out, so my friend asked if I wanted to play warzone with him so I decided to update the game, was stuck on another update, read on the internet to delete cache, did that, nothing, read to uninstall the game, no result, uninstall the launcher, clear cache(%appdata%), %temp%, %localappdata% and even %programdata% deleted and cleared everything…
Now I’m stuck trying to install the damn launcher for hours on end, just release the game on steam already, use a damn platform that works…

Just heard my friend is trying to update the same game for hours now, cause it’s downloading at 20KB/s while it was using his max speed when he started the update and walked away from the computer.

1 Like

Process analysis stated both battle.net-setup.exe and agent.exe are in fact waiting on completion of Network-I/O.

Meaning…? They are not receiving a response from a server? (my guess)

1 Like