Need a Blizzard employee to help with my account

Can A blizzard employee help me with this emergency. Someone got into my account and changed my email address. Can you please help me get my account back, it wont let me create a ticket so I’m asking on the forums instead. Please help i”m desperate here. Happy to help best i can to resolve this issue

Hello Teddytom,

Sadly we’re unable to process personal information via the forums. Please create a ticket here for assistance with your account:

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/verify/anon/email?stateRef=/support/en/help/product/services/316/973/solution

If you have issues making a ticket, try using another browser, or ever using your smartphone.

Im having issues creating a ticket Even with a different browser and/or smartphone. All it does it send me back to the support page. Maybe Private message or something, i dont know but those methods you previously mentioned are not helping me in this situation

Please see your other topic. The forum team is not able to provide direct support or be an alternative to it.