New Character for Diablo 4

Hello dear team!
It is hard to make a post where it should be. But I do hope I can be helpful. Initially the char was planned for D2, but maybe it can see life in D4.

DEMONOLOGIST
The main idea is a good guy beating bad guys with their own stuff.

FIRST TREE: Fire and lightning spells

1. Combustion - sets a single enemy on fire dealing fire damage per second
  2. Mass combustion - sets multiple enemies within an area on fire
  3. Fire nova - self explanatory
  4. Diablo’s inferno - deals fire and lightning damage simultaneously

SECOND TREE: Seals (passives)

1. Fire seal - lowers your fire resistance and enemies’ fire resistance. 5 to 1 or 10 to 1 approximately (affects immunes if present).
  2. Lightning seal - same as above for the lightning resistance 10 to 1 (affects immunes)
  3. Mana seal - converts a percentage of mana to life. 1 to 1. (It removes points from mana, no reservation)
  4. Life seal - removes a percentage of life but increases all physical damage (spells and attacks)
  5. Blood fire - lets fire damage steal life. I guess 0.1 at level 1 to 0.5 at level 50 or something. Like all fire damage: spells, auras, attacks.
  6. Demon lightning - lets lightning damage steal life

THIRD TREE: Physical damage attacks and spells

1. Power strike - just a strong strike against a single enemy
  2. Mighty strike - hits all nearest enemies in front of you
  3. Spikes - summons demon spikes from the earth, just like the guys from the fifth act in D2
  4. Spike rage - spikes are summoned for 3-5 seconds, randomly appearing around the caster or in a remote area

Some interesting ideas Demonologist, i hope you enjoyed the Diablo 4 reveal! :slight_smile:

If you want to discuss your thoughts and ideas on this, please use the Diablo forum instead.

I can’t. “New Topic” is unclickable.

A co powiecie na kolejną klasę jako Palladyn ale.
Widział bym to jako dwie drogo, światłości i upadku.
Drugę można by wybrać podczas fabuły. Palladyn swiatłośći to klasa tanka z aurami wzmacjającymi jego i towarzyszy i do tego tarcza i miecz, palladyn upadku czy chańby to klasa dps broń dwureczna wraz z aurami/klątwami wpływającymi na przeciwników .

I m sorry, may be I m not in right theme, but I cant make a new one.

I have watched all short videous about diablo 4 today. I have noticed, that all classes have normal speed animation, except archers.
Look, they moove their hands 5 times/second, Looks very, very strange(silly)). You have used a real models of weapons… and ignore, that materials cant move like that)
Any kind of MultyShot could be more realictic, if their hands make 1 action, and it makes an arrow to multyply right on a bow. And I saw, that Rain Of Arrows is made like that. But other skills is like hand-tremor)))

also same with quantity of enemies. Any. Any weapon will kill a character without any armor on the chest, from the back) (armor-bra isnt an armor)) look at D2 moncters. More than 10 enemies - is your death in any situation. Here is in preview monsters are staying right near your back and do nothing))) As in d3, its like speed shooter.

Athmosphere is pure. monochrom. POE2 forever. Diablo was more colorful. I used to increase ligthtness (gamma) and it was ok in d2 and d3. hope d4 will be not so boring as well.

colores of weapons. Hello. Why its so black? as I know a warrior with a rusty sword - is a bad warrior. Great, I want to play with dirty staff in the magic world )))) cool!))

DEMONOLOGIST as a class is always difficult. If there are sacrifices or rituals… You depend on quantity of monsters, or time of rituals… may be its ok like in WOW with a stable pet or a demon-form…