No Free Name Change

Hello, Blizzard

I’m Turtle#22992 I want to change my BattleTag, but it says that I should pay for it, despite the fact that the first change is free, if I’m not wrong.

Can you please tell me what previous nickname did I have (before Turtle) and when was my first BattleTag change, 'cause I don’t remember changing my nickname? And also, can we have a list with all the name changes and the date when we made the changes?

I am having the same issue! This was posted long ago, so if you are still active, were you able to resolve this?

Same issue. Was this ever fixed?

The problem is the name change is used on the account, however, you might have forgotten you used it. Taurokhun#1585 you used it last year to change from your original name, if you want any specific details you’d be best to send in a ticket, but you have already claimed the Free Change sadly.

Closing this old Topic - if anyone genuinely feels their name change was not used please open a new thread. However, all the changes were used by the people in this topic, there’s no bugs with the Free Changes.