No response from support

I opened a ticket to a customer support. The estimated response time was set to 24h and after 4 days there is still no response. Is anyone still responding to tickets or Blizzard just dont care?

2 Likes

They dont give a shit.
Enjoy your suspension.

3 Likes

Everything is automated. All messages are pre-formatted templates. Nobody is actually doing anything. Sanctions are taken regardless. They don’t care. This company is a fraud and should be terminated.

3 Likes

I was banned for heal requests because the healers did not want to heal and played dps… the policy at blizzard is the number (losing game) and not the content. if 5 guys from the same team report you, even without content, you have it in the bone you’re cooked, because the masters of the game are incompetent and do not take the head to know anything…Welcome to blizzard

2 Likes

I did not think I would get an answer from a moderator or someone from this reck of a franchise so it’s a deferent no from me I will not waist any more money on this franchise because once they have your money that’s it you won’t get any help from them, but you will get banned for posting something like this. I will wait till its half price about a month after launch thing is PC players are not the main demographic the console players are the ones; I just hope ever one holds off for a couple of weeks the price will come down
but being launched around Christmas time is marketing at its best.

2 Likes

They wont care shit about it anymore i been waiting 2 years for my ticket would be view and issue with wrong Region/country to be fixed. I cant change it myself because blizzard automatic system lock it.

3 Likes

it just keeps getting nuttier 2 years wow, yep we are just a means to profit and the less spent on other things like support the more for shareholders & top executives.
but what can we do we are all in the same boat we enjoy playing the games
so do we stop playing the games to spite a gaming platform or will that be spiting our self’s

Yes, they don’t seem to care, but there should be a way where things can get escalated. Microsoft bought them or whatever, something should be done about all the chaos that the developers are causing a long with the game masters. There should be a way that they could be taken at Court. We are customers and their support is needed 24/7, but they don’t respond with weeks, I had a case where I opened 5 tickets regarding an issue that they missjudged and they don’t even want to contact me regarding showing me proof that they are wrong. I am considering to open an ombudsman case, perhaps that would help.

How can we move this forward how can we escalate regarding lack of support. No normal community should be having this, in my case they miss judged the action on the tickets that I have created for them even though I have proof of them being wrong. I am willing to take this further but i wonder where

mate I think there are a lot of players who would at the very least get their money back
look at how many cheats there are but there is no warning about the risk of cheating in the game because people would not buy it, so you find out once you pay that’s not right, but we can’t do a thing about it.
Unless the CEO of Blizzard punches you on the chin there’s no way you will get a legal action against them.

1 Like