Old wc3 in launcher

I had warcraft 3+frozen throne physical copy which I bought and installed around 2 years ago.Now in battle. net launcher the new reforged wc3 is in its place, so i can’t play my own game. how can I access it now? do I have to find my CDs and use the already typed cd key or this is a temporary bug on blizzard side?

3 Likes

It’s not Reforged, but Warcraft 3 with Reforged menu’s and some animations. Sadly al lot of functionality is also lost. How to start the Frozen Throne campaign is also a big question.

I mean, there is no play button. I can’t even start the game. It is not like in world of warcraft where I can choose between retail and classic. it is empty. I assume because they deleted the old wc3, and I don’t have reforged…

You just need to download the War Craft 3 launcher from Blizzards Classic Games Collection in your account. (Scroll down in the Games and Subscriptions Tab) When you start the Launcher it will connect with Battlenet and allow you to play Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne without purchasing Reforged. It sounds more complicated than it is.

The only problem is, where is Frozen Throne, it’s not there anymore. Also a lot of other functionality has disappeared… Custom games/maps is an no go…

for custom games on battlenet like before its wc3 public test you need to install

How can I install the public test, I can’t find it?

https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/download/ at the bottom…