Overwatch 2 Feedback

First of all, I’m enjoying the OW2 beta. Love trying out the new hero Sojourn and the reworks that are out so far.
I feel like the reaction time on Ana is a little bit messed up. I had to adjust my sensitivity overall and in scope to be able to somewhat be able to play her. She still feels slow and clunky. Next to Ana I think that the whole support-class has to be able to defend themselves better. In lower ELO you can see that one sombra can easily kill the whole support line even when there’s multiple people trying to kill sombra.

I love the reworked Orisa, she seems really strong and even without her shield she can survive pretty well. Same goes for most other tanks that I’ve played: hog, winston and doomfist.
Doomfist is quite difficult to control still, I have never really been able to play him well so I can’t really give the best feedback on playing him. Playing against him can be a real pain but I feel like with the 5v5 it’s much more manageable to kill him.

Overall I think the hitbox is not really set properly yet, it is really hard to hit people, whether it’s for damage or heals (Ana and Soldier for example). This might need a little change here and there. I do think you’re well on your way to build an epic second game, and I’m excited to see what changes you will implement and what else you’ve got in store for us.

Hello there,

This forum is for Classic game discussion only. Please report issues with Overwatch in our dedicated Overwatch forum here https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/