Overwatch 2 new heroes! DEVS must read!

Hello everyone. After playing OW2 Beta for quite few hours, I found out that it lacks alot of content… The push maps are huge disaster, I preffer 2CP than Push maps just because for push maps you need to have the whole team organized, which almost never works out… And why only 2 heroes? I was expecting a whole MEKA squad to be there and a ton of new supports… My expectations were like 10+ new maps and 20+ new heroes since they transfered content from OW and rebranded it as OW2 with 1 new game mode… I really hope that when OW2 releases, we all gonna be surprised with alot of new heroes and more map variety, day/night cycle on maps like for example once its in a day, next time dusk, next time night and so on… and a ton of new heroes, especially tanks and supports cuz we gonna need them all to be there on release, not false promises like after OW1 Beta when we were promised new hero every 3 months and we got that on a year one and then 1 new hero a year cuz they were messing up the game by nerfs that were not needed for normal gameplay just cuz OWL took advantage of it… So let me explain, we need all the MEKA heroes in the game under their own character, doesnt need to be all tanks, can be DPS with massive rockets like pharah but limited to ground or sligltly air like D.Va boosters and so on and we deffinitely need new supports and on top of that we need Zenyatta to be moved as a DPS character cuz nothing is worse than having 1 healer and Zenyatta that does barely any healing and losing cuz the Zenyatta player refuses to swap cuz he wanted to play DPS but didnt wanted to spend 40 minutes in queue… Also we need better rewards for playing on short queue roles, not 1 box a day and 25 credits per game but atleast 250 credits and a box every match so the queue times would be different each time… And some hero progression screen, for example if I play D.Va, Ashe and Mercy in all 3 roles, I would like them heroes to be displayed as my mains with stats below them when someone goes to my profile… Also removing the ability to set a profile to private is needed… And the last thing, I hope the devs are going to start to ban smurfs, the reason for that is OW2 F2P decision which will make easier for smurfs to make new accounts and ruin the game in low ranks for lower skilled players and make them quit the game in the end, like what happened in OW1 few years ago when it went down rapidly, not because of hero nerfs/buffs or goats but because of smurfs… I suggest IP bans permanently issued to ones computer like they do in League of Legends… Also making an account HW locked would be a great feature cuz then you would see if someone is borrowing different accounts to boost them to higher rank or if someone is selling high ranked accounts to people… Also banning self promotion of their web store for boosting would be great…

And if all of that above is done, I believe that people will gladly come back to the game and it will be success once more unless devs start nerfing stuff that helps normal players to carry on the game… I would also suggest some hero changes like I did with the Zen swap to DPS but I think its not needed at this moment… but heroes like Mei should be a tank, Torb could be a tank, Hog could be DPS cuz he aint tanking anything except feeding enemy ultimates with his healing ability… and so on… but that was not what I wanted to say here, all I wanted to say is that the game needs more heroes, way more heroes and some more new maps more than PVE content that will be bad cuz OW was and will be a competitive game, not a story game… for story we could have Overwatch series of 20 minute short movies and it would be way more sucessful, easier to do, easier to hire cast and earned more profit than having PVE story content separete from the game… Also I hope that all people whom bought Watchpoint pack will get PVE content for free cuz I already had Legendary edition of OW and yet I bought it just to be able to play OW2 Beta and I expect a reward, not some 2K coins that wont get me anything in the game or a battlepass that nobody cares about cuz nobody knows whats in it and it will have probably some ugly skins which is the theme of OW in past 4 years to send out ugliest skins ever made…