Owners of Diablo I game are to explain themselves in 4 ways

I think it is clear that this enjoyable game Diablo I is also a deliberatley produced vehicle for pushing people down the path to gambling addiction. I have not seen any comment or any evidence that this company i stakign a contrary approach to the above,. They are actively openly adopting a strategy, game design and game implementation that is, sadly, tainted by their desire to parasitise the addictive capacity of individuals and make pots and poits of money.

It is time for the company to:

1. Explicity confirm it has no currents practices or any future intention to promote, encourage or facilitate gambling addiction behaviours or actions.

2. The company voluntarily cooperates in an independent investigation by an indeoendent third partry forensic accountacy firm to quantify and prove where the money comes from and where it goes.

3. That the company consciously quantifies the extent to which it facilitates and encourages free to play individuals to enjoy the game without ANY sense of pressure to invest money to keep up with the whales with nothing better to do or the teenagers whose mummies are essentially paying blizzard to be their baby sitter as it’s cheaper than paying an actual baby sitter. Nice one mommy, you get a gold star.

4. That the company openly and actively demonstrates how they work 24/7 to ensure those who are not interetsed or able to be “monetizing” Blizzard are treated fairly and equitably.

I do not bleive they are will do this or that they have any desire to.

What a sad day.