Problem with diablo 3 freeze,long loading

Hi i have problem with D3 and i dont know how to fix this.

Game get random freeze and only kill process work. Its random i can talk with kadal ,use portal or just kill mobs i get freez and need to close d3 and run again. Second problem is long loading , if i open stash i need wait 10 sec or more to wait to load stash items , if i open inventory same need time to load items.

I try:

-reinstal game
-change dll file
-use lower graphic settings
-uninstall msi afterburner etc.
-update windows and drivers
-repair game
-set higher priority in task manager
-run with win7/8 compatibility
-try blizzard tips to fix this

Nothing work for me and still have same problem.

Win 10
RTX 2080
I9-9900k
32Gb ram

Hello:

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Legacy Games – old games such as Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Diablo III is not a Legacy Game… at least, not yet :slight_smile:

You’ve already done a lot of troubleshooting – check the list provided in

and try the ones you haven’t tried yet. Make sure you try them all, including those under Advanced Troubleshooting. The words in blue are links to additional information, procedures, etc… that may help you.

If nothing solves the issue, you should:

• create a new post on the Diablo III Technical Support forum (see link at the bottom of my post),
  • copy the description you have here over there and add the new ones from that support article, and
  • include a DxDiag report (2nd part of https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/12988 ) in your post. To improve the readability, put 4 tildes before and after your DxDiag report… so that it looks like:
~~~~
Paste your DxDiag report here... 
~~~~
1 Like