Public game lobby issues

First let me say that i wont address the issues with the servers and the 30sec (at least i think ist 30 sec) wait between joining games, other than saying that when you try to join a public game and the game is full, or the game doesnt exist (because you misspelled something in your attempt to join a ballrun before its filled up) you have to wait before you can join another game…

The main issue i want to address is the lobby layout
First the lobbygames autorefreshes, but it does not remember the game you have marked.
If i click on a game I want to join, the server refreshes fast enough for the game to disappear before I can click the join button.
This should not be that hard of a fix to make the game marked appear in the textbox of the game you want to join

Also i think some search function would be very nice - if i want to join baalruns maybe i can search for the name “baal” to be part of the gamename

and then i think sorting games by number of players (and a box where u can clik “game not full” to sort away games you cannot join.

last the “refresh” button really have no meaning atm. Ive clicked it several times and IF it refreshes thers no indication of it form what i can see. The autorefresh is the only refresh i have noticed, and that is just as often a nuisance as it is helpful.

Hey there,

We are only able to provide assistance with our Classic Games Tech (Diablo II , Starcraft, etc…) via this forum. As this post is more related to Diablo II Resurrected, it would best to direct it to that games forum. You can find this linked below.

1 Like