Racism for Belarus people. And Diablo 4

Hello all!

Exuse me, but is it ok for Blizzard to hate people from Belarus? As i lnow, the world at tolerance trand now, but for now you decide to hate all russians and people from Belarus - it’s the same, right? or not?

I want to express great bewilderment to all European and USA community. You support LGBT itc. but you feel ok to hate all another people from Belarus for people who didn’t make any bad to anyone.

So, why can i still play Overwatch, Diablo 3, WoW itc. but can’t play Dibalo 4? Are you insane really? And can you tell me please how these sanctions affect the real state of things? I can feel only hypocrisy from the company. I’m extreamle dissapointed.

ps. My Goverment (Belarus) hates me for LGBT (i’m gay actually) and for many other things but other world - the Great justice world hates me too. What for?
Thank you. You can feel happy that you blocked the russian people and Belarusians (mb you don’t even know such a country exist).

pps. I was borned in Ukrain. I have relatives there. So, i feel much more than you can imagine locating for 12.500 km from me. Your racism way to Belarus is disgusting, actually to Russia too.

4 Likes

Did you reed what i wrote?
I can add a video the same way:

So, where is the true?

1 Like

And another question to you. Do you think the goverment and people are the same in belarus? So, tell me please, how blocking the game can support Ukrain? Or mb you are just a racist for all Belarus and Russian people?

2 Likes

How i wrote before, i was borned in Ukrain and i help my relatives which came to me in Belarus and another one went to Poland.
And you just a propagandist, who follow the racism way. People are not the same to goverment in our contries. Sad for you.

Noone cares, Diablo IV in 30 min is more important

1 Like