Random fps drops in Overwatch

Hello!
For some time now, i’ve been experiencing fps drops while playing Overwatch. The fps goes often from 70 (I have fps locked on 70) to 30-50. It is really frustrating whenever playing. It is worth noting that from what i’ve gathered, the fps drops occur during big team fights, and when the drops happen my GPU goes from 20-30% usage to 100% in a matter of seconds. I am playing on low settings, medium texture quality and 75% render scale. I am playing on a decent gaming laptop (Acer nitro 5 AN515-54) with OK graphics card (Nvidia GTX 1650), so i don’t believe it’s a PC issue and i think i should play on way better frames with low settings and especially without any stutters or drop. Please Help!

Hi,

This forum is for technical support of the Classic Games and of the Battle.Net Desktop App.

Overwatch has its own forums here:

=====================================================================================

There is some troubleshooting you can attempt here:

If the troubleshooting does not resolve the issue, you should post on the Overwatch forums.

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like

Yeah, already tried that, any of those steps didn’t work, thank you for the reply tho! I’m gonna definietly post on Overwatch Forum

1 Like