Redeemed game not showing in library + Can't even submit a support ticket

I redeemed a code for this COD - MW and got the Battle net code
I redeemed this through the desktop application and it stated it was activating COD: MW against my account. However when ever I can’t install the game as it only gives me the option to buy it.

I’ve restarted the program a couple of times to no avail.

When trying to submit a support ticket with all the requested files when I press submit all it does is try to tell me about scheduled maintenance to the WoW server…

1 Like

Hello Boraes,

I can’t see a licence for Call of Duty : Modern Warfare on the account you are posting here with, so my guess is, something went wrong when claiming your code. Please go to eu.battle.net and log into your account management page to redeem the code.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

Neither can I which is the problem… I have tried re-redeeming the code few times.
The first time it stated it was activated against my account. Any time since it states that ‘You’ve already claimed that code. If your item isn’t showing up in-game, please contact support’.

I had the foresight at the time to take a screen shot of the battle.net where I was given the 16 character game code as some kind of proof.

Also managed to eventually submit a 'general issue’s support ticket a couple of days ago which is yet to be replied to :(.

Heya, sorry to hear you’re having these issues. If you successfully redeemed the code and don’t have the option to install the game on your account, the likelihood is that you in fact claimed the code on your other account.

For us to be more precise, we would need you to give us the code through Support ticket. It can be a web-ticket, webchat or you can request a call.

In the meantime, you can try to figure out if it’s possible that you have another account by going over your emails and checking inbox for something Blizzard related. Hope that helps!

I only have the one account and I know without doubt it was redeemed against the email address associated with that account as I’d already gone through downloading and logging into battle.net with the same email.

I did try to submit a ticket when this first happened but no matter how many times I tried to submit it all that happened was that I was given info about the WoW servers.

When I managed to submit a general support ticket I did put the code I redeemed to get the key and the itself, but still to have a reply to that.

I’m going to try webchat to see if I have any luck there.

1 Like

Hello Boraes,

I had a closer look and the only key redeemd that I can find and that you added to the ticket was one for the closed beta, which wouldn’t give you access to the full, released game. If you have another key for the full game, please try that one.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

I have a similar issue. I redeemed WoW shadowlands and can’t seem to find it anymore.
I put in the product key again but it says its already redeemed.

For your issue you would be best to contact Customer Support, we have Live Chat open for all such payment/account issues this afternoon so you can get the problem resolved promptly.

Should you not be able to chat with us this afternoon then you would need to submit a ticket to us.

same things happening for me with call of duty black ops cold war I redeemed the code and when I go to the game in my library it shows i have it but still says buy now and gives me no option to install I’m extremely frustrated and am considering a refund

Hello,

I bought a code for destiny but saw that you don’t have it anymore, but the code worked but can’t find it, Is there any way that I can link it to steam because the game is there?

and I went to the page to save it but the option wasn’t there anymore

I just had the exact same problem through a code from green man gaming, it shows as redeemed on Blizzard but it’s not in my library?

pls help

Please do not necro an older thread.