Refund does not work!

Hi,

I’m trying to refund D2R, because i keep getting the “failed to initialize graphics device” error - which is odd, since I can run games with much higher requirements - but I constantly receive the "Oops! It looks like something went wrong.
We could not complete your request. Please try again or submit a support ticket if the problem persists." message!

And then, I get a ticket that is “Resolved” with the following message:

Greetings,

There was an error while processing your request. Please submit a ticket to get help from one of our Game Masters.

Regards,

Blizzard, please help with the refund of order #546962376, since I cannot do it by your customer support.

Thx,

Hi,

Pls remove your order number from your post – such “personal” info should not be posted on forums. Blizzard has other means to find your order number, if needed.

=============================================================================

Which page did you use to request a refund ? Can you try this one: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/334/1997/solution and use the Continue button to start the process.

If that doesn’t work, you should be using the D2R Technical Support forum to contact Blizzard – this forum is to provide feedback on the Battle.Net Desktop App to Blizzard and Blizzard does not answer often here. If you post on Technical Support, do describe the issues you are getting with the game, as well as the issues you are getting with trying to get a refund.

Good luck !

1 Like