Reports but no feedback (racism and sexism)

Every day I can meet people who are sexist. During the game, they frequently said in the chat channel that I am a girl, so I can’t play well. However, I can be sure that my statistics are better than those men who insulted me. What is more disgusting than sexism is that, they always report me with a numerical advantage (because they are 2-3 stacks). What’s even more exaggerated today was that, they were three stacks of self-conductance. One of them said the N word in team chat, and the other slandered me racism on the public chat and asked all people in the game to report me for I said N word in team chat. I think it is certainly not the first time they have succeeded in reporting women and slandering other racist based on their reaction. I am curious that will Blizzard check the chat history when reviewing the reports? Really disappointed with Overwatch’s environment. (After I was reported by many of these men, this time I can only save the screenshots to protect myself. If necessary, I can send the screenshots). I hope in the future we can save the chat history together with the replay.

2 Likes

So sorry you encounter discrimination. I reported a racial attact some time ago and was looking to berate Blizzard as they have not even looked at the report. The attacker went as far as to say Blizzard would do nothing and it turns out he was right. For this reason I stopped playing Wow after many years and just play Heartstone. Ironically, the attact came in Heartstone, but I just refuse to spend any money with a company who sit idlely by and does NOTHING to discourage discrimination.

Blizzard doesn’t care. Everything is automated. Nobody is actually doing anything. Trigger the wrong people and false reports will get you banned. Sanctions are taken regardless. Pushing you to buy new accounts. Conclusion don’t interact with anyone.
This company is a fraud and should be terminated.