Russian segregation policy from Blizzard

Recently, players from Russia and Belarus have lost the ability to pay for games and a subscription to Battlenet. I don’t understand why Blizzard approved this policy. 140 million people live in Russia. And not all of them approve of Putin’s policies. Does Blizzard really believe that the segregation of Russians and Belarusians, as well as their stigmatization, is the norm. The “policy of abolition” of everything Russian is a primitive discrimination of Russians on a national basis, which cannot be justified by anything. Blizzard is a company from a country that prides itself on being a democracy, but now Russians and Belarusians feel humiliated.

31 Likes

The main thing is they somehow get through to even eu servers with a vpn or so. Officialy full Russian servers are not allowed i know, but they still coming over the wall to normal speaking servers.

18 Likes

Haha mate nice try, nobody ever will recognize your midget leader or you as a nation, you are not even third, you are a fourth world country now, with no any rights. You are so scared of that dictatory system ruling and even can’t say a word.

19 Likes

@Blizzard, that is a very small step from you due to the WAR that rus started.

I do understand that it is your revenue and other stuff, but when you are still letting rus play your games, and moreover you have support in rus and localization in rus it means that you paying taxes for them, and in the end, they buy a ROCKET which can fly 5k km and kill Ukraine citizens. Is that your mission? Is that your company values?

EDW74A - it is ONLY my last replay when rus will say something about someone’s mother for no REASON. Is this your company’s value in building such a community or should it be isolated?

I think they deserve to have another sever where only rus community play, and talk sh** like they always do.

20 Likes

Sad to hear bro.
Blizzard taking stance with the Nazzi Kabal Azov bataljon.
And the sleeping ppl in the west think the war started in Februari and that Rus started it.
Hope they open up asap for you Rus and Bel.
Long live Putin <3

16 Likes

the answer is simple

blizzard activision is american company with sanctions against russia from its goverment.

blizzard itself has to abide the law.

I suggest you voluneer to find work arounds or work and play esports russian friendly developer (chinese esports) till things get back to what ever the percevied new normal after the special operation or war or annex or what ever is disrupting the ow russian player base.

12 Likes

In this regard Blizzard do everything right. According to your country data, at least 72% of citizens approve putin’s fascist politics.
Or do you mean to say that your government is lying?
Нравится не нравится, терпи моя красавица)))

13 Likes

all Russian’s are Complicite in this illegal invitation of the Ukraine it’s in their power to stop Putin and his evil empire, you stupid uneducated field dwellers who would sell their granny for a potato are entering into these contracts knowing exactly where they will end up, they know it’s Ukraine so yes yes always yes it’s as much the Russian people and the government who keep this war going simple don’t sign up no more troops but they will keep coming and if the idiot’s thinks of attacking Moldavia but with what T34 coz there running out of tanks and everything else he’s a pratt

10 Likes

24 of february is new world started.
Russia will be friends with Ukraine again, but USA and Europe become just like each other country - not allowed to start wars, to rule other countries policy, to tell other what they suppose to do, and what is forbidden for them.

By the way, can you all send me your messages about USA wars, such as Iraq, Syria, Livia, almost each country in south America, middle east. Millions of civillians are murdered by glory US army. What about that? What about total rasism in your country?

And how is you fule prices? Also, do you have somthing to eat?) Dont worry about fourth world country, we can share with you some bread)

11 Likes

Idiot’s get a grip there is no new world order your stupid childish basement creature all there is, is violence people dying and not like in the games you play no new life do you not get that kids are getting killed and why? you Idiot.

3 Likes

I see you are one of them Q ha what a joke

3 Likes

And as I have said I’m no fan of the USA if it can still be called that I call it the Ununited states of America that country has more nut jobs in office and out than most other country’s it is fascinating to see a country tear it’s self apart and the insanity will go off the charts if the fascist Trump party get the house and senate

2 Likes

Get out of Ukraine please.

4 Likes

no friend you are a nut job.

2 Likes

Ukraine is a sovereign country and your soldiers are there uninvited. No amount of rationalized lies is going to hide that fact.

2 Likes

you said it mate. I wouldn’t bother with this idiot he is just trolling child

1 Like

I would like to know why this post hasn’t been shut when there is an idiot and I guaranty
he is a Q pratt not living in a normal world like the rest of us he is posting Russian propaganda when Putin is invading a sovereign country no different if he was stupid enough to invade the UK well he would not get across the channel his ships have a habit of sinking like his Sub’s ha we all see the end of Putin and the end of the Russian empire.
the sooner the better. you can keep posting your childish things, but the fact is Russa is done when the rest of Europe moves away from Rus fuel the more the world turns there back on Putin and his people the further backwards Rus will go that’s nut when most Rus people think a potato is money ha ha.

Ukraine is an independent country you pratt we could say the same about your country
it belongs to GB as we were the ones to colonise the America’s and I know you are an American because of the crap you keep coming out with.
what are you going to do when you get your daughter pregnant?
British empire Spanning over 400 years,
it was the largest empire in history and, for over a century, was the foremost global power. By 1913 the British Empire held sway over 412 million people, 23 per cent of the world population at the time, and by 1920 it covered 35,500,000 km2 (13,700,000 sq mi), 24 per cent of the Earth’s total land area. So why are you not bending the knee to QE2