SAPPHIC ERROR solution (eng, ita, esp)

EN: I just wanted to post this to help you all.
One day it happened that I couldn’t join in any Warzone game whatsoever. I tried everything, from checking the game files, reinstall the game, check internet connection…
But the thing that finally fixed the problem was: log out with your primary account, create another one and start play warzone. It should let you find a match. Then, log out with the account you just created, and log in with the old one. Finally it should let you find a match again.
No reinstallation required and you won’t lose any progress.

IT: per risolvere l’errore “sapphic” che non vi permette di entrare in nessuna partita, dovete semplicemente creare un nuovo account ed entrare in una partita con l’utente che avete appena creato.
Una volta che finite la partita, potrete uscire dal nuovo account, entrare con il vecchio e finalmente dovrebbe permettervi di giocare.
Non è necessario reinstallare il gioco e non perderete alcun progresso.

ES: Para solucionar el problema sapphic, que no permite entrar en ningun partido de warzone, lo que funcionò para mi es lo siguiente:
Tienen salir de la cuenta que utilizan, crear otra y jugar un partido con la cuenta recien creada. Despues ya pueden entrar de nuevo en la cuenta que utilizaban antes y listo, le tendria que permitir jugar.
No es necesario reinstalar el juego y no van a perder ningun progreso.

Good luck!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Error SAPPHIC warzone