Error SAPPHIC warzone

Since last update 26/01/2020, i can’t join every single game with friends… Error SAPPHIC is always fired…Does someone found a fix?

27 Likes

i have the same problem! i can’t join the lobby of my friends (status: sapphic), but they can join my lobby without any problem?!?

have also another problem since the last update: cod searches for a game, then tries to fill the lobby… everything freezes and after a minute it starts again to search for a game… and again… and again.

it’s super annoying!

i have tried everything to solve this problem (installed the latest drivers, checked my internet connection, changed my router settings, etc…) / no result

any solutions?

thank you

10 Likes

My friends can join me also but when I launch a game, that freezes and then friends are just kicked out right after

5 Likes

I’ve got the same issue. Hopefully it will resolved soon

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue… 2 days and still no way to play…

2 Likes

Hi guys, maybe a workarround. It works for me but not a real fix. I don’t know why, if I join mates from multiplayer dashboard, I can join them and i can play. The things i’ve done is, connect to my cod warzone, switch to multiplayer, and from there, join directly a mate (this is the only working step that i’ve tried). If i try to join through invitation, it’s not working).
You can try and let me know.
Hope that this anoying issue will be fixed by blizzard or activision soon

Not ideal as I don’t have multiplayer…

i tried that / it’s not working for me. when i try to enter (no invitation) the lobby of my friend, i receive status: GROG

Same Herr hope it will be fixed

Annoying AF, hope it gets fixed, at least i know im not alone

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue as well on pc I’ve tried reinstalling thinking that I had corrupt files but the problem still persists. It’s been 3 days I hope they find a fix fast… this is unacceptable

4 Likes

Same error here, this game is forever BETA.

2 Likes

Okay yall, I contacted support and they also figured it some sort of bug after i explained them the troubleshooting steps I have taken. They decided to bring this case up to a higher team hopefully we see a fix soon. I will be getting updates from their team thru email Ill keep this thread updated

14 Likes

One temporary solution that worked for me was to do a windows restore to a previous date. But then after a night of playing in getting the same issue again. Endless matchmaking loop

Same problem … Come on blizzard , where is your support team ???

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

same issue , they told me i need to contact Activision…does anyone know how to contact Activision? it seems like blizzard does not want to help and is sending us to A website that there is no possible way to contact Activision . at least here we can open a ticket for our issue Activision apparently does not care they are either unable or unwilling to help!!! I am sorry I wasted money on this game. Blizzard can expect no more of my hard earned cash ever again especially if this is how they run customer service!

3 Likes

Same here. Reinstalled the game, forwarded ports etc. Nothing is working.

3 Likes

apparently there is no way to directly contact the activision support. just posted something about it in the community section of the support website, hopefully someone from activision will see it!

2 Likes

Do you have a link? I wouldt support this …