Slow Download speeds (again)

cant believe this again, EA and battle net need to sort there act out or they going to lose what fans they had, this is taking the PPPPPP SSSSSSSS under 1mbs download im never going to buy ea ever again if it keeps up so unreliable what a joke

1 Like

For a company that hosts 11 odd games on their network and launcher you are doing quite badly. This is not the first time the bandwidth has failed, and your customers are getting upset. Surely you should have learnt from that the first time right?

2 Likes

they never learn, but hey, we keep throwing money at them so theres no incentive for them … hit them in the pocket and things will change faster!!!

1 Like

That my friend is 100% correct.

Guys that thing continues forever ? i mean never fix ? Using vpn only way to fix that issue ?

same here dowload 200KB/s wtf
2 day need to install the game , please fix that cheat

and the rest…

Blizzard please stop with the updates!!! We had enough already!
Or buy me a SSD so i can play, it’s a shame that i cant play anythingelse on my ssd because of the insane size of this game! And you give us speed, that’s lower than 300 kbps, what the hell!? STOP with the updates already, we haven’t really checked out the bunkers yet, and now a massive SSD KILLER update is coming, and you have to wait like 14-20 days till it’s finnish if your lucky with this speed… damn blizzard, you wanna ruin the fun for most of us and end up with a few players that have 1 TB discs spare for only this game? what is the purpose of this?

3 Likes

you get as much as 3 Mbit/s? you should be a shame that you are not okei with that speed, at least you have some speed, i have a 300/300 fiber and i get 300 kb/s…

1 Like

Same here buddy, sam ehere, it is a complete shit fest!

Same here got 350Mb connection and getting 300kb/s, just been downloading on Steam prior to updating this and getting over 40Mb/s there!

1 Like

You know that 3Mbit is not 3MByte, right? :wink:

I got two 300 mbit tunnels overhere and the same. Where are those old ftp public sites to download … cmon guys open them …and now this patch is hosting 200 players well i got my questions about that when only downloading at kbs …

1 Like

Hi, back again, no i have 0 b/s… and i can’t download for shit… I paid for the full game and every battlepass, and this is the thank you? You milked the cow long enough for me now with this bad results… cant download the update, and you having 100s of thousands of millions of gigabytes of updates! PELIIIIZ!!!

1 Like

your 100% right Blizzard are a joke never again

Also i have a 300 Mbit internett fiber 300/300 so yeah i know what 3 mbit is… it’s slow AF…

What are they doing at Blizzard ?
It is stuck now, I have been downloading for the full day and I am just reaching 4.88 gb left.
But no bandwith is available at all for some reason and of cours, it fully stops the download with a message : check your internet connection…
Sure, I have a problem …

Same logged on an hour ago and still sat at 35.11gb to download…

1 Like

Sure and you can expect that to be @ 35.11 tomorrow morning. Their servers are probably exploding

1 Like

funniest post ever !!