Slow Download speeds (again)

I log on to see a 35G update for MW, my download speed is roughly 35mbs but I’m getting a download speed of 239kbs, I don’t fancy waiting a entire day for a update again, as if season 4’s update wasn’t bad enough

17 Likes

same here man, whilst all my buddies on xbox are playing already, my download speed is 240mbs and i’m downloading the game update at 256kbs, i’m on pc

3 Likes

Same here this is bullshit

3 Likes

Die Download´Bandbreite der Updates, ist eine Bodenlose Frechheit. Corona hin oder her ,die Server haben vielleicht eine mehr Auslastung von 30% .wie möchte Blizzard den Gamern das entschädigen ? aber richtig wütend macht mich das erst wenn ich die Hilfe Stellung dazu lese . und Blizzard reagiert nicht,das Problem Läuft schon seid vielen Wochen.Ich bin eintäuscht und werde meine Games wieder auf die Console verlagern :Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut: :Wut:

2 Likes

same here man… when do they fix that ? or dont fix ? This is absolutely horrible…

4 Likes

Same again this happens to me with every update for a long time now on MW

5 Likes

Same here. Got 200Mbps Fiber line and downloading the update at 56.81 KB/s. Did i speedtest on internet and that is running fine.

5 Likes

Same here in good ol’ Germany. I have a 1000 Mbit/s and you trolling me with freaking 3 Mbit/s.

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!

4 Likes

Looks like the problem sorted it self out. Thank you. Update done

1 Like

They dont give a flying poo for Pc and euro players its so sad

7 Likes

It seems so. At least it didnt drop to 50KB\S like last time…
But yeah off to Steam and I guess no reason to buy season 4 neither, if half of time I got to spend in idle DL-ng updates.

3 Likes

every update there is a speed issue wtf!..

4 Likes

Update, I just got back from meeting up and my download speed is 40kbs - 157kbs max, this is generally a piss take but once again nothing is being done to help PC platers shame

4 Likes

this is just embarrassing … it is actually 2020 not 1999… fix this slow download… had it not been for the cod being with you I would have deleted everything … but that is what you are expecting … just milking us for money! its just sad…

5 Likes

Blizzard blaming the internet at large for slow download speeds,yet Steam and Epic are still able to maximise my 350mbs download speed. DIP YOUR HAND IN YOUR POCKET and sort this shambles of a service out, if you cant do that, stick your updates where the sun doesn’t shine

4 Likes

I spend more time updating the game than I do playing it. Getting bored with it and ALL of its problems. Extremely close to un-installing it and closing this account. … If anyone else is thinking the same, please warn others who are thinking about getting it, not to get it from here.

4 Likes

Yes hours download one patch. Even game it self did took a day or something to load. I got 100 mbps net and this slow load kills interests

2 Likes

Same here. Not only it is frustrating not to be able to play Warzone and wasting play time for the season pass I paid for, but I can’t even play the Modern Warfare Campaign to pass time!! I can only play a few hours a day due to working hours only to be welcomed with a need for an update.

I’m close to uninstalling the whole thing and wanting my money back!!

Maybe we should start a petition.

Are Blizzard addressing this issue??

3 Likes

I shall never buy another game from Blizzard ever, more time
Downloading than playing the game.

3 Likes

shity company with 54 kbits/s, back to 80’s!!! seems my 1000Mbits connection is like old dial connection… brobably was fastest than this updates!!
SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

1 Like