Sorry, you’re not eligible to add World of Warcraft Game Time - 30 Days to your account

i pre purchased heroic shadowlands and accidently used the 30 game time but didnt play.
now shadowlands is out and my friend gifted me 30 days and sent me on my email but when i want to claim it it says: Sorry, you’re not eligible to add World of Warcraft Game Time - 30 Days to your account.
!!! ticket is opened for 4 days now and no response this is ridiculous just add the 30 days to my account will you???

COMPLETE
Email Verified
Authenticator Attached

i changed my email from the one i registered before he sent me the game time on my new, verified email…maybe thats the problem!!!

Hello FrostytheDog,

If you are getting that error when trying to claim a gifted game time code, then it is very likely that the code is for a different region (Trying to claim US game time for an EU WoW account). An easy way to check is to ask your friend what currency they were charged for the payment. If it was in USD, it was US game time and will be the reason why you cannot claim the code.

If the code has not been used, you or your friend can contact our Support Team and they can look into the possibility of a refund for you.