Soulfire rune SOD

Why do i have to spend so much time waiting to get this rune? There is no way i can speed this up other than spending a lot of gold. This also gives it an incentive to farm the spots for other players as it is a lot of potential gold.
So now you have given other players an incentive to block my progress of the game. Even if i manage to get the rifts that i need to get for the rune there is a chance for me not to get it. I have now spent 4 hours trying to get the rune and i have yet to get it. And the only way i can get it is to wait and see.

The time i have to wait is also long. It is also short enough that if i wanted to combine it with doing something on the side i cannot.
This is such poor game design and there is no way i can make this fun or effective i will only have to wait and see.

I feel like i wasted my time playing your game as it was not possible to get any enjoyment out of such a faulty design.

Hello,

This forum is for feedback and suggestions on the Battle.Net Desktop App, aka the Launcher.

For feedback, questions and suggestions on SoD, please use the SoD category of the WoW forums:

Best of luck in your games!

1 Like