Still no bonus exp

it’s been many weeks now and i paid for the extra loot in hearthstone rewards track and i am still not getting the bonus exp when will this be fixed.

i know i should know better that blizz don’t care when they got their money but it’s about time they started.

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard Classic Games – legacy games such as Diablo II (2000) and Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos – and for the Battle.Net Desktop App.

Hearthstone has its own forums… In Europe, that would be https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/ … but you already know this since you have already posted twice on that forum.

The Hearthstone Bug Report forum is located on the US region forums… here:

If you go there and search a little (it took me less than 10 minutes), you will find these posts:

where you will learn that it’s a visual bug.

While visiting the Hearthstone Bug Report forum, you will also want to review the (Patch) 24.2 Known Issues , conveniently pinned as the very first post at the top of the Bug Report forum. In that post, you will find this statement by Blizzard:

• The team is aware that the Hearthstone Track XP Boosts are not being represented in Daily and Weekly Quest amounts. The team has confirmed this is a visual-only issue and the Quests are still awarding the correct amount. The team is investigating the solution to this visual bug.

There is no ETA for the bug fix… Blizzard rarely, if ever, provides one.

I hope this helps you.

Best of luck in your games !