The character is stuck

I previously created a topic on the Russian forum, but the problem is not solved.
You have a bug in Silithus.
I can’t enter the game, my character is stuck. Release. You have a bug in Silithus.
On July 24, 2024 I completed a quest in Silithus related to obtaining the essence of Hati. Hachi killed my character instantly. After I ran to the location of the body in spirit and clicked on resurrection, the character froze. Further attempts to enter the game showed that the character was flying through textures, space and time for several seconds and did not respond to any buttons. I checked the game files, deleted all the addons and the WTF folder, used the built-in function of transferring the character to a bladeless place, but my attempts only led to the fact that now the character does not enter the game at all, but immediately breaks down. I ask you to help me move my stuck character to a safer place than Silithus.
Gamemaster Tyzokire gives me twice incorrect advice.
Gamemaster Rainmithwen gives the same incorrect advice.
I ask you to move my stuck character from Silithus to Stormwind or any other capital.

This forum is for technical support on old games like Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. It is the wrong forum for issues with WoW.

World of Warcraft has its ow forums here (in English):

Thank you very much.

1 Like