The problems smurf accounts cause

Ok… Here’s the deal… I’m so fucking bored of seeing smurf accounts everywhere in plat/low dia and quickplay. I see a few aimbotters/wallhackers but most of them are actually possible to play against because they lack the needed game sense to be in plat.
I recommend that reports of smurf accounts are taken seriously and they get banned ASAP because they ruin the game worse than hackers IMO.
For example a hacker might have aimbot but you can sneak up on him and kill him because he cant actually play the game, if said player is a smurf account in competitive u cant do so because its highly likely that the smurf is 1. in a good position 2. hears you coming and 3. THEY WILL BE READY FOR YOU and you die… i lose about 70% of my games because the enemy team has a smurf from masters in their team playing widowmaker which instantly with correct positioning and aim shuts down a plat/low dia team.
I wouldnt be mad about this if it was near masters where it happens since I am expecting to be smoked by a smurf but its not totally solo carry.

So blizzard take this as a tip to make the game alive again STOP ALLOWING RNK BOOSTING AND SMURFING IN LOWER RANKS.
Thank you.
Also yea most of the smurf accounts are made to rank boost gold players to diamond and the boosted which ruins games in that rank.

3 Likes