Ticket response

So I have a ticket which I raised 5 days ago now, is still marked as open, but there has been no respnse from support staff. Is there anything I can do to get this the attention it needs given ticket response time I was notified of is supposed to be 24 hours and other posters I have seen on the forums say 24-48 hours?

2 Likes

Hi,

I assume the situation with Customer Support in Europe is the same than it is in Americas; right now, the response time there is about 7 days… a lot longer than usual. See this post by MVP MissCheetah: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/en/blizzard/t/is-it-normal-for-a-ticket-to-stay-open-for-25-days/33160/2

That’s really unfortunate, I was not aware. Thanks for the info!

i have been waiting 2 days for a response from customer service for 2 days after my account was suspended for something i havent done. Blizz CS seems to be non existant. can someone tell me what i did{with proof} not just it seems.

I have been waiting for them to answer the ticket for 2 days, but still nothing and it would be important. They used to respond within 1-3 hours. I don’t know what’s going on with blizz support lately, but this new direction seems very bad

1 Like

Same here, Opened ticket from 5 days. Waiting …

God, they don’t let me change the country so I can’t add my phone number and I won’t be able to play Ow2 at launch :frowning: 4 days since the last response…

1 Like