Ticket time - WOW

The amount of time we have to wait to get even a tiny bit of support is outrageous, just shocking. Avarage wait time is announced to be 24 hours ,which is fair. But the actual wait time is 12 days?? shown when I hover over the ticket icon ingame.

How is this acceptable? blizzard earns insane amounts of money, even for industry standards, the CEO goes home with $155 million of earnings, and our tickets have to wait days or even weeks? Honestly I’m baffled.

If this blizzard was like a car manufacturer or a smart home brand I would avoid the company like the plague. Unfortunately if you want to play WOW or OW(2) there is nowhere else to go.

Ticket Background:
So I’ve created a ticket on su 2 oct. 15:59.
This ticket asks blizzard to help me out with character restoration on a locked server.
I deleted a char but actually want it back, I can’t because ( I think) the locked server system prevents this.

ps why in the name of god did my post get censored ?

‘Our automated spam filter, Akismet, has temporarily hidden your topic.’

6 Likes

Blizzard is such a joke these days, all I wanted was to try ow2 but I cannot because no one is answering tickets… How is such a big company unable to answer tickets is beyond me, and do you now have Live Chat?

3 Likes

so i have been waiting to get my char unstuck on wow classic name Abélladanger on mirage raceway its been 24h and still im suck i try to use the self service but it is not working at all plz fix this so i can play the game on the char that i want to play and love

I still have to get help from blizzard.

its been two freaking weeks!

ticket timer says 20+ days the average handle time is.

20 days?! blizzard wtf are you doing?
We pay money for your games, this isn’t some free to play best effort scenario.

2 Likes

my account was hacked 2 days ago so now i need to wait 20 days for response?

1 Like

My account hacked as well… if i have to wait 20 days for answer i want back my money for subsription or get new play time …

1 Like

Still no reply from Blizzard on my ticket.

This is insane…

And they are in a powerful position where you can’t really demand much unless you are a famous streamer or other celeb Q_Q

ps ticket time is now eta 25 days as per the ticket icon in the GUI.

3 Likes

Hi Radeon, how long has passed since you created your ticket, did they say anything?

If not through tickets then such a problem might be solved if Blizzard unlocks servers for new character creation, but no one knows if or when that will happen.

I also submitted a ticket for gt, I don’t understand why they need so much time to give us a response.

I have tried logging in using facebook , seems its still connected , but when i try to log in it says account banned. Nevertheless no response from blizzard for 7 days now

So finally got an answer yesterday.

No restoration possible, see below response.

Ianboryn
Hey there,

My name is Game Master Ianboryn, but feel free to just call me Ian. (^▽^)

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and submit this ticket, I will gladly go ahead and take a look into this for you. I hope you are doing well during these chaotic times in the world and above all are being safe. I understand that you are contacting us regarding some issues restoring a character over on that realm for your WoW account.

Looking into this further it looks like you’re trying to restore this character on that realm Firemaw. Reviewing that realm, it looks like it is currently locked or Full at the moment. You can confirm this by pulling up that realm list in-game or checking out our realm status page. Locked or Full realms at the moment are restricted to some options such as creating characters on them or restoring deleted characters. Players can create or restore characters on these realms so long as they have active characters existing on them. Customer Support cannot bypass this restriction I’m afraid. You’ll need to wait until this realm status changes in the future to restore this character back on this realm.

I hope I was able to clear this up for you and if you have any future issues or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us back! Thank you once again for your time and above all please stay safe out there. Safe travels in your future adventures!