Turrets and keeps in Hots

Hello

i think this needs to be discussed.

I know that HOTS is a bit forgotten this days, but the game still has a lot of potential, but there is an issue i find a bit annoying, turrets at the doors and keeps.

I’m sure all players have suffered this issue, turrets and keeps seem to almost do no damage to heroes. An assassin can go in, dive an enemy hero receive 2 or 3 turret or keep shots and still go out if he has a dash of some sort, if you are a hero with enough life on your pool you can even go out walking, for tanks is even more ridiculous, i’ve seen a Muradin dive me between turrets receive like 5 or 6 turret shots and my attacks and still dont die and walk away like it was nothing. Last time something was said about this (correct me if i’m wrong) you lowered the damage of turrets and keeps but made then focus on enemy heroes if they damage a defending hero, but still the turrets and keeps dont help the defending player enough.

I think that maybe if the turrets did a bit more damage or maybe shot a bit faster this issue could be fixxed but is just my opinion.

Thank you for listening.