Unusual DC issue in Classic WoW

Hello, I have been having a reoccurring connection problem in Classic ever since I installed and played the HC PTR. This issue occurs both on the PTR and live server. The following happens in this order:

1. Chat will stop working. I will be unable to send messages in any channel ingame. Chat from other players displays as normal.
  2. Players begin appearing as “Unknown”.
  3. Begin being unable to interact with select NPC’s, but fine to talk to others.
  4. Disconnect.

This whole process could take up to an hour sometimes, 20 minutes others. But it always follows this pattern. During all of this, the gameplay is totally fine and I experience no latency with the combat or general gameplay.

I live in China and use a Network Booster to play on EU realms, and while I have small amounts of latency (roughly 170-200ms) I never experienced disconnects before trying the PTR.

If anyone is able to help with this, I’d greatly appreciate it. It’s very frustrating!

This would be best posted on the WoW Forums. I know these forums say classic but they are specifically referring to our legacy titles like Diablo II: 2000.