Useless advertisement?

Just like with Diablo Immortal, I’m now also getting ad popups on the Battle.net launcher about Warcraft Rumble.
I’m Belgian. Why do I get this popup everytime I launch battle.net? Blizzard Entertainment does not release this game in Belgium.
This is the most useless advertisement I can think of. Even if I wanted to, I can’t play the game anyway, why advertise it???

1 Like

one thing: MONEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 Like

But money HOW?
That’s my entire point lol. I can’t even give them my money on Warcraft Rumble even if I wanted to.
I can’t install it, it’s not released in Belgium.

1 Like

Simply, they don’t care. there was alrdy a topic about those ads, which got closed because “it was a swearing topic” :man_facepalming:
10 minutes ago, I received another ad, about their new ow2 Hero.

BIG :-1:

Simply put: ActiVision is pushing these ads, because they think they’ll earn money by doing so. Meanwhile they’re just pissing their customers off to no extent.
Hopefully this will soon change with Microsoft now owning the company, but I have my doubts :frowning:

they are a greedy moronic company what can u expect

yhea, have u seen the new HS quests update :)) x3 more work for 20% more exp ppl flamed the net and they made it x2 for 20% wich is a sh!t move from a shi!t stained company :))) needed a reason to quit wow and blizzard :smiley: just got it :))