Warcraft 3 TFT, patch 1.32.3 issue (can't load game saved on 1.32.2)

Hello,
Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne (classic, Windows 8.1) sentinels mission 2. I saved the game yesterday near the end of mission (killed all monsters, found all items and secrets, only destroying the gate left), it was on patch 1.32.2. I updated today to 1.32.3 and can’t load saved game. I have message “the map file referenced by the saved game is different from the map file on your hard drive”(i have that info only when i launch mission 2 from beginning and try load saved game from mission 2, when try load save on main menu, nothing happens - of course save also don’t load from main menu). I’ve started scan and fix, but that doesn’t work.

Hey,
I’am having the same issue! Wouldn’t mind, if it would just be any short chapter from the first 1 to 8 campaigns… but i saved the game during the second act of the rexxar-campaign! Would be a pity, if i could not get that save back!

Then I updated today to 1.32.3, got same error “the map file referenced by the saved game is different from the map file on your hard drive”
I hope there is a fix for this.

Same issue!! The third time after update !! Please fix this…

Same here, and more. It keeps dropping me when i play 2v2 and half the times my ping is 300,400ms when normally is around 80 ms. This is so sad…

Same here! I played 4-5 hours of the Rexxar campaign before I saved. And now I can’t load my save file! I know this new version of WC3 isn’t perfect. I could forgive some flaws and dissapointments, but this I can not forgive if they don’t fix this.

I have same issue with Reforged version.