Warzone can't find match

When trying to find a match on warzone, the ping just shoots up to 200ms and never finds a match.

• I’ve connected to other networks to ensure it’s not my ISP or connection.
  • I’ve installed on other computers to ensure it’s not my computer
  • I’ve reinstalled the game which was a pain since it’s 100GB
  • I’ve tried to find tech support to investigate the issue… which there isn’t any.

What I believe has happened; in a bid to stop hacking Acitivision has tried to implement an automatic system to ‘catch’ hackers. If the user has any processes that may be used for debugging code, hooks into the games processes or has anomalies the connection, say VPN then the user is flagged. The user is “Shadow” banned, the IP is tracked and the account is flagged. If the user or IP shows up again then the account is throttled. This is silly. Ban the account and give the person the ability to appeal. Don’t just give them a shitty experience.

What I would like to see is a clear response as to what the current issue is. It would stop the guessing game of, “oh try this” and allow the consumers to simply wait for an update if that is required or make adjustments as needed. I can’t complain about a free experience and I’m tempted to buy the game though thankfully I haven’t yet.

Can we please get an answer. We wont string you up if you’re wrong… but just so we don’t have to waste time doing things that do not matter.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Ich kann Warzone nicht mehr beitreten ping auf 350 und findet keine games…
Ich cheate nicht und habe Viel Geld in den Account gesteckt…
Ich will antworten…sonst gibt es sammel klagen…kann seit 3 Tagen nicht spielen …was soll der scheisse. .
Bin Mega saUhr.

Habe das selbe Problem seit dem update…
Viel Geld in den Account gesteckt und nicht gehackT oder geschetet…
Also wann kann ich wieder spielen…oder bleibt dieser Bann. .