Warzone Crash Error

This has happened since the new update, and I have searched for this issue but have never seen anyone post about it. I have never had this issue before but now every time I boot up Warzone, it’ll have the loading box and it will crash. I will then try it again and run it in “Safe Mode” where it will then crash again. I will repeat the process until a dialog box appears with the following error code and message.

Fatal Error

Error code : 0x00000001455d866e 8686573 0xc0000005 ModernWarfare.exe

To contact customer service support, go to
I can’t include links(dot)com

OK

Then I will either

1. Be able to play the game with the dialog box in the background.
    Or
  2. It will continue to crash.

If it works consistently with the dialog box I would just suck it up but it does not work most of the time. I have repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled the game and even the launcher. I have also “scanned and repaired” multiple times. The same error occurs. I have also updated my drivers. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you.

P.S.
Why can’t you contact support about crashing errors but you can for payment issues? I’d rather just message an employee than hope someone will have an idea of how to fix this issue. Pretty ridiculous.

3 Likes

Awesome, that makes total sense; I appreciate it.

1 Like

I get this error the same way during some time in the game.

Did you find a fix. I cant play the game due to this recent problem. I get around 5 or 6 minutes then it crashes.

Hello FPSamurai,

We are only able to provide assistance with our Classic Games Tech (Diablo II, Starcraft, etc…) via this forum. Our scope of support for Activision games (Black Ops, Modern Warfare/Warzone) is limited to payment issues on the Blizzard Shop and installation issues on the App. The game client, crashing, and any in game content after the client is installed are supported directly by Activision.

For this issue, you would need to reach out to Activision Support for assistance.