Warzone didn't work properly

Hi guys,
I have a problem running the warzone for a few days. After clicking the PLAY button, a window with the error “An error occurred while starting the game. Please check for updates or scan and fix this problem.” When I checked the updates and found that I had them all, but the game still didn’t start, I scanned and fixed the game with the same result. Please help me with that. I also tried to reinstall the game and I still can’t play. Thank you guys

I would recommend you work through the steps here, should the issue continue after that then please try the steps here.

Hello,
I’ve tried all of the two links, I’ve even tried some more times. None of this helped me. During the scan and repair, it even tells me that everything is fine and nothing needed to be repaired. I’m running out of options. I tried to turn off other game clients as well. Without success. Isn’t there something I can somehow send you that will give you some more info? Thanks for the tips and advice.

Same for me … Can you help us ?

1 Like

Do you have the ID for the specific error? Or a screenshot of it maybe? This will allow us to determine where the issue lies as such and what needs to be done next.

Mine comes up with the error code Diver or the error code 6 … any ideas how to sort this out?

Sounds like “Error Code 6 / Driver”. This is an error that is specific to Call of Duty and not within our scope of support. In this case, you would need to contact Activision Support for assistance with troubleshooting.