Warzone startup problem

Hi,
Warzone doesnt start up. When pressing the play button it says playing now, after a few seconds the play button appears again. did thje scan and repair, no problems found?

Plz help

9 Likes

Проблема есть у многих после обновления, результата пока не

1 Like

Same problem here after the update. Turned off virus program and running scan again as it says to do. See if it works this time.

1 Like

j’ai le même problème pour moi , j’ai lancé une vérification/réparer du jeu et impossible de me connecter au jeux une fois finis ! j’ai désactivé l’antivirus le proxy ect …

1 Like

Same here, did everything I could, re-installed the game like 3 times, scanned and repaired it 5 times, disabled bunch of background programs, completely re-installed my drivers from fresh and still nothing, starting to give up on this game.

Hope they will patch this mess soon :rage:

3 Likes

Same issue here, after the uppdate it is impossible to start the game from battlenet.
I use PC.
Tried: reinstalling, scan and fix, troubleshoot options, firewall etc.

No luck…

1 Like

If you have avast installed DISABLE the FILE SHIELDS. For me they don’t recognise the new game files and block them. My game works now! Even after several other attempts at a fix

Adding to the list of “me too”. I have tried:

Scanning files
Updating nVidia drivers (windows is already up-to-date)
Renaming player folder in Documents
Running Battle.net as admin (despite only having one account that is admin)
Deleting all Warzone files except those in the \Data\data folder that are over 1GB
Uninstalling and reinstalling Warzone
Uninstalling Warzone and Battle.net, removing remaining files and folders, restarting and reinstalling
Disabling AV
Disabling all startup items and restarting
Disabling all startup items and non-Microsoft services and restarting
System restore

That’s it! I’ve spent a week trying to get it to run and no joy. Just “Playing Now” and Warzone sits in Task Manager using ~15% CPU and 525MB RAM.

This happened when Season 3 began. I played the end of season zombie event and haven’t been able to play since…

3 Likes

Are they going to do something about this? Only took me a whole day to install the damn game and now it won’t start. I have tried updating graphics drivers, stopping services, reinstalling the game, reinstalling battle.net, I have disabled firewalls and antivirus. Not sure what to do at this point.

Same here, since last update the game is always crasing after a few secs

Same here tried everythink.

-update drivers
-reinstall
-change regions

nothing works

go to windows search, type “event viewer” > Custom views > administrative events, and see what it says. mines is back to unable to launch because of ntdll.dll but it happened tonight after restarting for an update inside the game.

same here no luck at all what’s happening today also was an update I think it will fix it but still the same i hope soon they will fix this problem please if there is any update let us know thank you.

We are only able to provide assistance with our Classic Games Tech (Diablo II, Starcraft, etc…) via this forum. For any issues with the Activision games (Black Ops, Modern Warfare/Warzone) please refer to this support article.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/000254477