Warzone stuck on "Checking for update..."

I did everything i could, deleted the game and reinstalled it twice, i reset everything in the network settings, i turned off the firewall completely and nothing changed.
at the end i even restored my windows 10 and deleted everything, still nothing changed.
i tried a different network and nothing changed too.
i basically tried everything i can find on the Internet and more, i don’t know what to do, everyone who has this problem has found a simple solution, but NOTHING worked for me.
help me pls :frowning:

Let’s try the following to see if it changes anything, can you please exit the Battle.net App first of all.

I’m sure you did this but let’s try it again:

1. Press windows key + R > Type %programdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

2. Press windows key + R > Type %appdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net folder

3. Press windows key + R > Type %localappdata% > Click OK > Delete the battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

Now right click the Battle.net App and run it as Administrator, this should allow the update to be processed.

If it’s still getting stuck you should try the following steps to create a New Administrator account: https://battle.net/support/article/34550

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.