Warzone update crash

Warzone cannot be updated due to error BLZBNTAGT00000BB8. I tried all the ways to fix the error that were described here. Now I have to re-download 250GB and spend all day on it. Thank you, activision/blizzard, I won’t spend a cent more in your store, today’s problem was the last straw in this bottomless lake of all kinds of bugs and crashes. I wouldn’t have any complaints if you were a small indie game studio, but you are - - - BLIZZARD with an inexhaustible amount of resources. It’s a pity that from a once truly great studio with a bunch of innovative solutions, you have turned into THIS.

11 Likes

bonjour bienvenue au club j’ai le même problème je crois je vais devoir réinstaller ca devient lourd à force

3 Likes

Is there actually a fix on this one?
Do I have to reinstall the game?

This article did not help me at all: https://eu.battle.net/support/de/article/2667

2 Likes

I’ve got the same problem i did all the fix they sayd, but nothing happen and its still not working, did the reinstallation of the game work for you ?

I am trying it now, but it is 230 GB

1 Like

any one no how to fix this

Have you tried to reinstall the game?

I am reinstalling right now. I’ll keep you updated if it helped.

2 Likes

let us no frizzo are u on pc

tried reinstalling even warzone on its own stops

je voudrais savoir c’est tu si on la récupère notre progression en réinstallent warzone ?? j’ai le même problème

So after being lazy, i reinstall the game and now the game is working

I am on pc. i just reinstalled and everything works just fine…

i did not use backups, i also redownloaded. so now it works.

terug herinstalleren en alles werkte bij mij