What happens to Battle.net?

Battle.net works, but not connect to battle.net and all are offline. I can start games and I cant see people online in Diablo IV Clan. What is going on?

9 Likes

same here. too bad i updated the launcher, because now i cannot play or see my friends. and i also appear to be offline!

3 Likes

same here after client update i am offline and cant see freinds

2 Likes

same here any info about issue ??

2 Likes

Same here after client update.

2 Likes

They attached a “!” red sign to the launcher saying “login to battlenet desktop app is currently unavailable”. And that’s it for now.

2 Likes

Getting the same behavior … I can start games in D2Res, and WOW but cant start a game in D3 … says only the party leader can start even though the game just loaded

2 Likes

Try it now… it seems to be fixed.

Exit the Battle.Net Launcher completely and re-launch.

@HiddenSquid: Diablo III is back up too.

2 Likes

My battle net crashes when I try to play WoW and it crashes my PC… I tried reinstalling and it crashes when it gets around 8% downloading WoW…

@Nineteen19:

This forum is for suggestions and feedback on the Battle.Net Launcher; it’s the wrong forum for technical support on WoW.

Instead, use the WoW Technical Support forum:

2 Likes

same problem here, been waiting for two hours for this thing to log me in, till now still nothing

AWS

cheapskate activision, blizzard doenst exist anymore

Impossible to connect to my Battle.net account… Already test all the things possible to do with the battle net help section…

Plz help me

Are you getting an error message ? which one ?

1 Like