Why is battle net not stay signed in?

Whats up? Battle net will not stay signed in.
Yesterday it said my credentials expired… I thought “ok… not had to sign in for ages” so signed it… did the blizz authenticator step… made sure the “remember me” was ticked and got in just fine.
But since then, every time I start battle net it says my credentials have expired and asks me to log in (but does not do authenticator validation, just lets me straight in when I add my password)

I just started my daughters battle net… and its asking her to log in as well…

WTH is going on?

2 Likes

Hello,

Known issue… being investigated… no official solution but you can follow the topic here:

Some say that clearing your login info (see https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/main-thread-your-login-session-has-expired/43469/45 ) solved the issue for them. It didn’t work for me but perhaps it will work for you ?

Best of luck in your games !

2 Likes

Same issue, app start log in, but then it stop it, and do somekind security run, and then ask password, and then able log in, and play normally, settings shows region America, but it meaningless when login, even set it Europe, it wont help. If close app, it’s possible rerun app few mins before it start ask again password.

Hi,

You should post in that topic which I linked above… Blizzard isn’t likely to come here (this forum is for providing suggestions and feedback on the launcher to Blizzard – not to get help with issues).

Mine seems to be fixed… or was in any case… without me doing anything.

Cheers !

Ok, anyways more conversation, gives more solutions, maybe.

perhaps, perhaps not… just trying to make sure that Blizzard sees your post…

Not sure if you saw it but Blizzard is now requesting info from players… see : https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/main-thread-your-login-session-has-expired/43469/82

Hi,

A hotfix is being pushed… hopefully, this is the end of that issue :slight_smile: