Im having a trouble with this game… I mean every time someone shot me the game is lagging and a lot fps are dropping on every sharp turn! Plus if someone is shooting me the audio is screwed up I mean its just so choppy. Im in the lowest possible options and still the same result and ive checked everywhere and the programs showed me that i can run the game at medium options without problems but NOPE. I dont have internet connection problem cuz i checked 3 time i just dont understand why is that BIG fps drop im talking like 30-40 fps drops . Can anyone suggest something ? I even tried program lasso but nothing same result . in Nvidia in game overlay is off and god knows what else is off and same results! Please if someone had same problem or just randomly solved it please leave a comment and please don’t write comments like change you GPU or graphic card and so on .