Why is Shadowland shaping up to be the worst expansion for warcraft

I love warcraft, i really do. i have been a constant player for the last decade i have stuck with it through missing WAD tiers, the disaster that was cataclysm and system s that don’t really work in BFA. But it has to be said that this is shaping up to be the mother of all screw ups.

1. Torghast. Why just why. It is dull, unimaginative and about as much fun as running out of toilet paper. Then just to make it even worse we have hidden the legendaries and crafting behind it. The systems are just to unforgiving, 18 floors to get one shotted does not feel good and no second chances, its not like a raid boss where you can work it out. No because we know we will put a death counter on it as well. Then we will add a debuff on certain levels so if your not a healer your gonna die regardless. 5% per second what idiot thought that was playable.

2. Balancing classes. RIP Rogues and Hunters little more to say, but considering that hunters are the most played class in the game and two of the three specs being in the bottom four dps specs would seem to be on the whole a really bad financial decision by blizzard as if the biggest class is rubbish people will stop playing.

3. Loot and valor points. OMG so you can better loot but you have to do mythic plus and be able to do all of the dungeons in time to get the gear. If you cant you can go fish yourself. If i could do all the dungeons in time i would need the gear you blithering idiots.

4. Currencies, Stygia, Soul ash, anima, honour, conquest, valour. to many of them to hard to get now with four covenants. If you are a completionist and want all the tmog you will need to be running 16 alts. One for each armour type for each covenant.

5 Content. Where is the content. As it stands at the moment we are getting 9.05 in march with no sign of 9.1. Is it really going to be six months between launch and the first proper patch. I can do everything i need to do each week in about 4 hours. not nearly enough to do.

6 The Maw. I quite like it, i like the way its tough but recoverable if you make a mistake. However putting the maw mount behind 144 level of unforgiving rubbish with no alternative is crass and pointless.

1. Spelling. Yes spelling this is how you spell honour and this is how you spell armour. I know you Americans spell it differently but please for the love of god will you please not butcher our beloved language on the European servers.

8, MIA. please give us back our flight whistles and reroll tokens to give us at least the chance of thinking we might get away with it.

In conclusion blizzard needs to sort out the balance and quickly. learn from the currency mistakes and just have one or two that allow you to buy what you want and most importantly for the love of god stop putting all the rewards behind rated PVP Mythic plus and heroic raiding. Would it hurt to put things in the vault for normal style dungeons and random battle grounds.

Oh and one very last thing. WHEN IS BLIZZARD GOING TO SORT OUT THE DISPARITY BETWEEN HORDE AND ALLIANCE IN PVP SO WE CAN ACTUALLY GET A DECENT BATTLEGROUND EVERT GOING AND BOTH SIDES HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING.

3 Likes