Why the hell do I need to install Warzone to play COD MW

I bought COD MW in 2019 the day before release. I payed the full price. When it was released noone told that I’ll have to download additional 150GB of COD Warzone to play the game I’ve payed for.

Why there is such advertisement for COD Warzone? Who think this is good idea? Why can’t I just download the game I’ve payed for? Why do I need download additional 150 GB of advertisement? Why there is option to remove any mode, including singleplayer campaign, but no option to do not download Warzone? Do not even try to say that both games shares game data. When COD MW was released back in 2019 there was no such thing as COD Warzone.

I will never buy anything from activision or blizzard since those companies are too greedy and they want me to do what I do not want.

Also there is a hell bunch of updates to warzone that being released like every week and I need to download dozens of gigabytes every time just to play singleplayer campaing for an hour or two. Who do think that this is fine?

2 Likes

join the club buddy and the bloody updates are all for warzone no new maps for us dumb asses who paid for it and then there is the battle pass scam they want at least £8 to get anything from the battle pass which in fact is only for warzone all the weapon blueprints and skins nothing from the idiots who paid for the game joke, on us.

1 Like

Im trying to get modern warfare 2019 refunded as the game dosent even work on my system. They are refusing return of faulty goods