Why the pre-patch is broken?

I have some points.
First is the fire mage. I was in HOI +13 with BM hunter and fire mage. Both ~528 ilvl + 3.1k rio. BM had 1.5x more damage on trash and FOUR times more on boss than fire mage. I guess that fire mage is broken spec right now.
I know that fire mage is hard spec, but this guys had 95% percentile dmg in raides and he know how to damage as fire mage

The second is shadow priest with talent Idol of C’Thun. My teammate used it and hitted thrash twice far away from us because of bugs with that spell. We lost key because of that. Also broken.

The third is very OP classes like frost dk, BM hunter and maybe others idk. I saw hunter that did 15m dmg by one click of explosive shot on trash, really?)) He could have killed them alone by one spell with cd 30s…
One more, for example, frost dk had 1.5m dps on trash with BL and full cds. On the same moment two shadow priest had 500-600k dps. I have screen of that :smiley:

Also my friend found bug that he cant trade on mythic+ and lost item. After that he couldn’t enter on character…

I found that JUST for two-three hours of new “great” pre-patch.

Guys, tell me that not only me very upset of that pre-patch. And not only me dont want to play this game until TWW

P.S. Sry for mistakes in english :frowning:

1 Like

Hi, I am a main fire mage with stats of 3170 in mythics and around 400k with bl with my mage in a boss solo, now I don’t even pass 250k with a bl, my ignition causes 20k and forced to about 40k very but very fair, when before I reached 150k my ignite which makes no sense the dps only goes up if I am with trash and goes down abruptly, I am a main fire mage with a good command of this, the rotation despite being simple I have it all under control but it seems ridiculous to me that in a boss solo my damage is so low, I understand that this class is always out but this is already an offense directly I can’t even comfortably play a mythic because of the ridiculously low damage that this one has

2 Likes

This forum is for feedback and suggestions on the Battle.Net Desktop App.

It is the wrong forum for feedback on specific games.

The topic appears to be related to World of Warcraft; if so please refer to this Support article to learn how to provide feedback on that game:

2 Likes

Dont hold your breath! They still have bugged challenge mode sets from mist of pandaria in the game…
But im sure it would be fixed instantly if you only posted your feedback in the “correct” forum