WOW Classic - bots bots bots bots

When will blizzard take action against bots??? nothing happening on my server even tho i have reported the same people countless of times, i have even gotten my guild to help me report them aswell, but NOTHING happens, same people everyday bot the same shit over and over again, and they sell the shit on AH and get free gold, starting to get ridic!!! It’s realy discourageing that this goes on everyday while i have to sit many hours to earn a decent amount of gold and those gold sellers just turn on a switch and they earn their shit 4 free??? Should i buy a bot aswell??? Because this ain’t working anymore!!

2 Likes

No proofs? Give us some

Please do continue to report any suspicious players you see, they do get investigated and we do action accounts for botting and automated play.
If you’re unsure that we take action, you could google around and find many posts from players banned from Classic for Botting.

I understand that when you come across them in-game it gets your blood boiling, but I assure you once we have confirmed the use of botting software we remove these players from the game.

2 Likes

you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to see who is botting or not. Cant GM’s spectate them for 5min and see they are completly monotone bots? is that to much to ask for? i can’t earn any gold because they destroy the Auction House!

1 Like

Lets be clear, i made over 10 tickets, About lost quest item, Restoration page items, Miss looted items, --> 10 GM’s Same reply will be follow—>

Hey, it’s Me “A Another SHITTY GM” "iam sorry for some reason… But there is nothing we can do from here. Please try to do it over again and google for reasons… Try forums…

3 Likes

I SEARCH IN GOOGLE i find out last banned wave was in September 2019 ! until now there is not solid prof blizzard doing anything about bots ( back in 2004 best game support exist in wow ) now … hehe i dont see it and i dont think so

1 Like

3 months since i came back to WOW after quitting 6 years ago because of the Bots. in the last 2 months i have reported over 200 bots. yet again it seems Blizzard can’t or will not look into how to block the pixelbotter software. with todays programming Blizzard should be able to make a script that checks the amount of time, the area, and the route a player is farming. a normal player CAN NOT do the exact same path for hours on end. the players that say show us proof are either Botters or have their heads in the sand. which ever it is it dosnt matter the main thing here is BOTTERS kill the game for REAL players. my who family play, in total we have 6 accounts all of which will not be renewed. me i have cancelled my subs and this account will join the other 2 accounts i have in the game time expired in roughly 19 hours. there are only three winners with pixelbotter software, Pixelbot who receive a monthly sub from the Botters, Blizzard who receive the monthly sub from the Botters, and the Botter who SELL THE items farmed on the AH for Gold which they sell to gold selling websites. the looser’s are the Real wow players who like the challenge of grafting their way through the game. the other loosers are the sad people that buy gold just to have the best items without earning the. sorry but i think World of Warcraft is just a a platform for Gold farmers and people who DON’T want to play a game how it was designed to be played, ie HARD GRAFT and TEAM PLAY. Safe-travels to all the players that really play the game how it should be.

1 Like