WoW Classic Flamegor lags all TIME

Is it normal? October 14, after servers restarts, all classics server capacity was moved to support new Shadowlands pre patch? Or what?

Its start lagging like in HELL!!! In first 2 days i cant even speak with NPC in Orgrimmar!!! WTF?!? I couldn’t receive mail attachments for 5 minutes. Auction? 1 bet per minute!
Now it’s better, but getting WB is still impossible! The delay between the delivery of the quest and the buff is 30-40 minutes.

Support requests are automatically closed referring to the workload. Is this normal? Are we not members of society? We also want to play. Why don’t you reply or give any comments? As if there is no problem! RLY?

Here is an example of how Surfang goes to hand over the quest for 15 minutes, and before that he stood still for 15 minutes. Delays in the game and lags are visible:

0:23 1 step 3:12 teleport 5:26 turn 6:47 1-st shout 7:00 relog (usually it take 10 sec) 8:01 log in 10:13 2-nd shout 10:28 pillar 13:30 BUFF!!! And USUALLY ALL IT TAKES 30 SEC… NOT 20+ minutes from dialog

We have been patient for 6 days already. When will it end?!?

EU WOW SUPPORT FORUM 0 Answers
RU WOW SUPPORT FORUM 0 ANSWERS FROM SUPPORT… only suggestions to post info in EU section.
HELP US!!!
Contact with Blizzard WoW support team PLZ!!! Our Support requests in queue 7 days. No response!!!

273 Likes

yea. its not okay. fix please

17 Likes

+fix plz …

16 Likes

+1. Need fix!..

16 Likes

FIX THE SHIT ololololo

15 Likes

#fixfLAGmegore plix,
fix it now and until the end of time :smiley:

13 Likes

#blizzfixlagplz
unreal to play

9 Likes

Fix, please
Unplayable

9 Likes

Fix lags. Its ultra unplayable now.

9 Likes

+fix plz …+fix plz …+fix plz …+fix plz …

9 Likes

fIX plz…

8 Likes

It is impossible to play.

9 Likes

HELP US PLS
This is simply not possible. It is difficult to walk on the server, there are terrible lags in the capital.

7 Likes

I am cancel subscription and will wait untill it fix.

7 Likes

+1 fix it, unplayable

7 Likes

Yeah, some people from my guild quit to play cuz of lags

7 Likes

please fix it blizzard

6 Likes

VOLVO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE

4 Likes

please fix it blizzard

4 Likes

dont release shadowlands