WoW Classic Flamegor lags all TIME

Fix dat Laggegor pls

1 Like

Fix it please. Cant play my favorite game…

1 Like

Blizzard fix Flamegor laggs please,cant take it anymore

1 Like

Always lags if you use a Blizzard

1 Like

Ok, Blizzard. Where do I start?
I play on a Russian server, but pay full European price, as I just happen to live in the UK. Each month I pay 40% more than the other people here. The majority of them tends to believe the service is much better for European players, so I, as a European player. ask you extremely kindly:
Please do something regarding the lags. Be it two layers again, or, fiinally purchasing a Pentium III instead of your 25-year old Celeron that was handed down to you by my little sister and sort your authorization servers.
Many people playing different kind of MMO games, eg. Eve, AION, Guild Wars, RF Online, will at some points experience lags and overloading. What do they do? - open a new server so that there is no overload. What did you do? Make 1 PvP server from the start, make everyone who wanted to play Classic only pre-subscribe for 2 weeks just to reserve a character name and only later when you realized the demand is overwhelming you opened extra servers… and then decided to kill them off by letting people transfer to us at Flamegor.
Guess what? You owe us money. When O2 (a major telephony provider in the UK) experienced severe technical issue for 24 hours, they added 5 pounds to each customer account to compensate for the difficulties their customers had. Well - we ARE your CUSTOMERS. We pay money for unplayable game.
I believe everyone playing on Flamegor deserves at least a subscription roll-back for each of the day since October 14th. I hope whovever understands this is going to push a like under this post, and I hope this will accumulate at least a 1000 likes so you bloody notice and read.
I hope we see a big thank you for our customs.

22 Likes

Blizzard, what a terrible disgrace, when you fix the lags on the Flamegor server, the servers have been lagging for more than a week, it is not possible to play, and there is no reaction from your side, people pay money for a subscription not for this, wait for buffs in ogrimmar for 20-30 minutes after the delivery of the head, mail, auction lags, not to mention the fact that most locations are not playable, everything lags, finally fix it, or return layer 2.

3 Likes

#FIXIT please for sure !

1 Like

+fix plz …+fix plz …+fix plz …

1 Like

i just stop pay for this shit

1 Like

+fix plz …+fix plz …+fix plz …+fix plz …

It was 8 days of lags … still no answer. The whole location Orgrimmar on server has been lagging for 8 days already.

1 Like

FIX THIS SH#T, lag as hell

Blizzard, fix it plz >.<

Zoom1 post

FIX THIS SH#T, lag as hell

1 Like

still not fixed. how much time we need to wait?

1 Like

Are you going to response on this promlem? Do you think that it is normal to ignore one of the largest server community for so long?

1 Like

+1 Need Fix on Flamegor

1 Like

Fix please!
Impossible to be in Orgrimmar!!!

1 Like

Dear Blizzard,
No answer, no solution. Could you please do something? Lags are immpossible, not even in Orgrimmar, but also in Silithus, TB…shame!

1 Like

I just canceled my subscription. Go to hell with such service.

3 Likes