WoW Token is still not allowed to be purchased for months in multiple countries

Hello. As the title says, its still not allowed to buy tokens in multiple countries including my country Turkey.

I recently joined a mythic raiding guild and people there are pretty much required to craft 418 ilvl gear and buy BoE’s. Everybody just buys wow tokens to get all the gear they need. This puts me in a super unfair position since i can’t do the same thing. While my guildies are decked out with buying BoE’s and then pushing high mythic dungeon keys, I am here farming herbs in order afford the basic enchants & consumables that i need. I am falling so much behind. It will take me MONTHS in order to farm hundereds of thousands of gold in to afford these items.

I understand if some people think that it is unfair and disrupting for Turkish players to buy wow tokens with regional pricing (which i suppose was reason of the ban), but at least make them available to purchase for euros. There is really no excuse for it. This is distrupting my game experience enormously and puts me in a super unfair position. Please take a look into this issue.

2 Likes

Hello,

Have same issue and same feelings. Actually, i dont mind the price of WoW Token. We have to buy without any Country coefficient effect, i mean It can be same price as every EU countries.