WTF is happening with the queues, dc's and the lag?

So, we pay just to get nervous instead of having quality time playing? Is that the case here?

I’m really disappointed after coming back to WoW. If you can’t support all the logged characters at 1 realm, you know what? Here’s a free idea, you don’t need to credit me - just make a character transfer to less populated realms free and let some people change their realm in order to lighten the full realms.

Anyway, it’s been 2 days in Shadowlands and nothing seems to be fixed. Are you serious?

3 Likes

same here…If this keeps up i want a refund of shadowlands

2 Likes

I have not yet been able to play wow at ALL since SL launch, not a single minute. There is a 280min queue to my server (Draenor EU), and the best part is… …you get kicked from the queue after 20 seconds. I managed to get in to the server once, and when I used HS I D/c’d aaaand… back to queue… So my total time in WOW after SL launch was the cast time of a HS.

1 Like

Exactly this, a transfer would be nice, but there is nothing to see as in a roadmap of some sorts, how maybe players who are unable will be helped or compensated for this problems. The server capacity is at max, I can understand that, but would be helpful to at least get to do something yourselves about it. Even a free lvl 50 boost for another server would be awesome… Ive used it unfortunately on Draenor as well…

2 Likes